The Victory Academy is a mixed Comprehensive School for 11-19 year old students of all ability ranges, where everyone works and learns within its caring and supportive environment. The Academy has many special features which could benefit your child particularly. Listed below are our main features.
- A curriculum that caters for students of all ability ranges
- Accelerated Learning Programmes in Literacy and Numeracy
- Music Scholarships - FREE Music lessons, FREE instrument-loan and FREE Music-related trips
- Teaching in Latin and Philosophy
- Academic and Vocational Sixth Form - for continuity of study towards University and the world of work
- A strong Pastoral Care Programme
- Extra-curricular clubs - including Judo, Fitness, Weightlifting
- Healthy School Meals - a healthy choice of hot & cold meals freshly prepared daily, on the premises by our own Team
- FREE Academy Breakfast - available for ALL students daily during Term-time
- Extensive playing fields
- Successful Inter-School Sports Teams in rugby and football
- Professional Sports Coaches - to support our own PE Department
- House System - to promote in-school competition (in a variety of sports, in the 'Chess Challenge', etc.)
- Proactive Performing Arts Department - opportunities for students to participate and/or perform in Academy shows and concerts.
- An exceptional learning environment